2014/04/26

Liebster Award




I was very suprised and happy that I was nominated to Liebster Award. I haven't heard about this before, but I think this is very good for new blogs.
So I want to thank Christo for nominating me, THANK YOU VERY MUCH :)


The rules for the Liebster Award are:

1. Provide a link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Post 11 random facts about you.
3. Nominate 11 bloggers with under 300 followers to win the award.
4. Write 11 questions for the nominees to answer.
5. Let the nominees know you nominated them.


11 facts about me:

1. I have blue eyes.
2. I drink coffee only in the morning.
3. I became an aunt in February.
4. I have natural hair color.
5. I like white color.
6. I have my thirties in the summer.
7. It has been fun to write this blog!
8. I love travelling.
9. I have two big brother.
10. I've been sick this week.
11. My shoe size is 39.


These are Christo's 11 questions:

1. Who is your favourite actor?
*This is though because I like many actors, I can't name just one. For example I like Javier Bardem, George Clooney etc...

2. Where do you come from?
*I come from Finland.

3. What's the name of your favourite shop?
*When it comes to clothes, usually I find suitable pieces from ZARA and Mango.

4. How many times a month do you go shopping?
*I don't know, it depends on month, but usually I don't go just shopping, only when I really need something. I buy when I find something nice :)

5. What is your favourite kind of pizza?
*Something with seafood or chicken.

6. What is your favourite song?
*This is also though, because I don't have just one favourite song :) But I like for example Coldplay and Robbie Williams (I'm going to his concert next month, jeii)

7. What was the last movie you listened to?
*I think it was The Wolf of Wall Street, it was quite good.

8. Do you like Drake? (a singer / rapper)
*I have to say that I don't recognize this name so I can't say anything.

9. Where are you from?
*I come from Finland, city of Kuopio.

10. Where is your favourite place in your town?
*I think it's Puijo which is the best place for running.

11. How would you descripe your style?
*It's quite classic, many times less is more. My top colors are black, white and navy. In the summer stripes are my favourite.


My 11 questions to the nominees:

1. Why did you start to write your blog?
2. What is the top color you have in your closet?
3. Do you work out or are you in some diet?
4. Where did you travel last time?
5. Where would you like to travel next time?
6. What is your favourite make-up brand?
7. Where are you from and where do you live at the moment?
8. What do you know about Finland? Don't Google :)
9. What did you bought last time?
10. Top 3 things you buy from Supermarket?
11. Where do you usually buy your clothes?


My 11 nominees:

2 kommenttia :

  1. Thankyou for the nomination but I already have written an article about the Liebster Award because I have been nominated before. Also I wouldn't know who I should nominate now! I'm sorry but thanks a lot for the nomination, I really appreciate it! <3

    VastaaPoista
  2. Thankyou for the nomination!!! It's really appreciated :) x

    VastaaPoista